This are my ways to measure a blog or website growth.
- Total pageviews – this is the number one figure that’s being looked at by most bloggers.
- Unique visitors – this is a better metrics compared to pageviews, IMO.
- Repeat visitors – this should indicate how many regular readers you have.
- Per visitor pageviews – this is the average pageview a single visitor contributes to your site.
- Links in – this is the number of other sites/blogs that link back to your blog. Technorati does that quite nicely.
- Number of comments – consider the total number of comments and the average comment per post.
- Number of posts made – I sometimes look at my total posts for the month and compare that to the figure from the previous month to see if I’m blogging a little more frequently.
- Feeds – Feedburner has that cute little counter to track subscribers to your feeds.
- Ad revenues – most other probloggers use AdSense revenues as a measure for their blog growth.
Leave a Reply 1841 views, 1 so far today |